Co-Founder / Supermaker●
August 2019 - June 2022
Project Prayogshala is a reimagined makerspace initiative that focuses on creating a maker mindset without relying on expensive hardware. We equip educators with everything required to set up a Prayogshala.
Being the co-founder, Project Prayogshala provides me with an opportunity to juggle🤹🏾 multiple responsibilities as follows:
- Managing partnerships🤝.
- Onboarding new Prayogshalas💡.
- Developing and managing the technological aspects of the initiative.
- Designing the curriculum and curating the making activities.
- Project Prayogshala was identified to be one of the impactful💪🏾 social impact projects by Ashoka University.
- The initiative has impacted over 1000 children. We have enabled the establishment of 11 Prayogshalas💡 in different locations despite the constraints caused by the pandemic.
- Starting up Project Prayogshala taught me the importance of assembling the right founding team.
- I had to pitch Project Prayogshala to at least 40 different individuals before I had the first buy-in outside our pilot. This initiative truly pushed me out of my comfort zone and helped me hone my presentation skills.
- As the number of Prayogshalas adding to our roster is on a steady rise, it provides me with an opportunity to design a scalable program model without compromising on quality.
Interested in setting up your own reimagined makerspace aka Prayogshala? Don't shy away from sending a message :)